Follow @alexjonesshows

Listen Live (or looped latest show)

Site Update: My Apologies – Slow Updates and File Diferences

Edited and uploaded by Alex Jones Podcasts

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for the delay in updates recently and differences in the files. As some of you know from my discussion replies, my computer crashed. I will be doing a complete update to it to get it going again, but this has caused many of my settings and preferences to be lost. It will take me a couple more days to get everything sorted back out, I hope! Until then updates are very difficult so may be delayed and file sizes may be rather large.

I do apologize and am trying my hardest to get everything back to normal on my end. I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks,
Jon

Alex Jones Podcasts – The un-official Archive of the Alex Jones Show – Archiving the Alex Jones Show and The Nightly News


No comments:

Post a Comment